038a48fd95fb3b128d4afd64336054110d537cca849e428ec1faf31d05a630a4

038a48fd95fb3b128d4afd64336054110d537cca849e428ec1faf31d05a630a4
overall_rating 3.888888888888889 18

Forum thread for elek_neh_episode4

Unregistered user “MegaQuaker” posted:

The weapons don’t autoaim (at least the nails). They usually do so in Quake maps. How do I turn autoaim on?

Unregistered user “MegaQuaker” posted:

Finished playing it anyways. Good add-on but didn’t rock my world. Ending to the first levels is very frustrating, too much AI. Rest plays well. Beautiful architecture in some themes not emphasized in original Nehahra. I gave it four but it’s almost a five.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

i thought these were great. if only they were fit in with the original!

[User added a rating.]

It’s not as good as the original Nehahra, and even though it’s labelled “Episode 3”, it doesn’t really continue the story. The atmosphere is quite different, yet the locations are still fun to explore and the enhanced AI is driving you mad just like before. Even though it doesn’t offer more than 2-3 hours of gameplay, this time is not wasted.

[User added a rating.]

So uhh. Is this episode 4 or episode 3?

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Worth it just for map 2 alone.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Isn’t there a bug in the third map? In the place where I need to push the key stones into place, the gold stone won’t budge. Am I doing something wrong?

[User added a rating.]

Great levels, but… after story-driven Nehahra, a project labeled as “expansion pack” should have something more to offer in terms of new monsters and a proper conclusion.
What’s going on, Quake? Like Zerstorer and OUM, there is no final confrontation with the remaining antagonist. He… wins? No resolution to cliffhanger left in Nehahra’s ending. C’mon, great mods need great conclusion!