168c1958c2c222a177bdcbe18674533abfc51b3b3137951b4523058348479ea5

168c1958c2c222a177bdcbe18674533abfc51b3b3137951b4523058348479ea5
overall_rating 4.135135135135135 38

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “Repus” posted:

This mappack is very playable!!!

I didn’t like the first level due to too many grunts/enforcers with rockets launchers and nail guns, I think that enemies with such serious weapons shouldn’t be killed easily.

The other three levels are just awesome. After all, the only thing that was really unfinished is the nail ogre model, the rest looks good. I also didn’t like too many enemy spawns right behind player’s back, but I guess the authors just loved it. At the last level I had some sort of a bug (using darkplaces): when I grabbed nails, instead of the super nail gun I got some ugly looking big nail gun that shot 5 nails at once. I don’t know, if it was supposed to be like that, or the engine plays games of its own.

This release is something every Quake player should check out!

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Great pack. Except from the nail ogre and maybe some umpolished areas and itens drop, everything is fine.

There are some traps based on teleporting enemies that are a little bit cheap, but excelent map.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “I Like Quake” posted:

Perfect.

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “NailIn” posted:

“Now go back to the last room” and between each room infinite numbers of rooms. Being specific would help. Compensating by adding more weapons and ammo does not make it a goodpak.

Bad-pak indeed; very few medical packs, too many ambushes and utterly useless massages.

[User added a rating.]