1ee2d0d4e2cc37fbf98fb250c17e9a1ce34bda24d088422f72daac0e9a7694df

1ee2d0d4e2cc37fbf98fb250c17e9a1ce34bda24d088422f72daac0e9a7694df
overall_rating 2.503676470588236 17

Forum thread for murder_1

A charming little oddball map. Not exactly a high quality release, but there is some nice creative weirdness going on here.

I agree with crash that the end battle is a little tedious, but the map is so short that it does not really matter much. It is not what I would call pretty and there are a few bugs with monsters getting killed by opening doors (at least on my setup), but if you’re a fan of oddities and rough-but-original 1990s releases, I would cautiously recommend this.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “pmk” posted:

I would give this map a three out of five rating and say it is not a bad quake from 1997. There is some clever traps in the map like the fake door that leads to a windpipe that sends you to a wall with spikes.I like the final section of the map where you fight in an arena styled area where you are fighting off quake’s minions while collecting power ups and ammunition in newly opened doors. Overall decent quake map for a quick play through.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

The final arena is somewhat interesting, in concept. But the execution is a bit boring.
The map is ok, but suffers from a set of issues that bring it down. Such as, badly placed teleport exits, doors that kill enemies, a somewhat random one hit kill trap and a tiny button that’s easy to miss and required for progression.

Link to Nightmare 100% walkthtough: https://youtu.be/-zbEmm9Rp80