37b4e205cef37739f1ac76707c2659edcccdef8c8d7a5c5543a1edfb7d042187

37b4e205cef37739f1ac76707c2659edcccdef8c8d7a5c5543a1edfb7d042187
overall_rating 1.46875 32

Forum thread for close

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Hmm… I don’t have much to say on this. The editors note is right, very short and very pointless. You can watch me play it here: Close Quarters on The Quake Grave

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Tiny, pointless map with only eight enemies and no challenge. The name doesn’t fit either, it’s wide open, very empty seeming areas. You can beat the map in six seconds if you ignore the enemies. Not good as an SP map, wouldn’t be very good as a DM map. Pointless.

This is one of the worst I’ve ever played. It’s just a few rooms with eight weak enemies and an exit. You don’t even have to kill any of them, and if you don’t you can beat the map in five seconds (literally, I did). The one thing worse than horrible maps is pointless maps.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Pointless map is pointless.

[User added a rating.]

I guess this was more like a test map for the QuMa map editor, which is why it’s so simple. But for actual gaming purposes, I agree the map is pretty much pointless.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Incredibly short and little map with pretty basic geometry, enemy placements and stuff. I completed it in 57 seconds (yes, seconds).

What I find the funniest is that when you complete it, the next map is the same map again.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]