39c5a8001bc3a057584632b666f17cd71ea0fe410bb52aa5fec251ef372dad5c

39c5a8001bc3a057584632b666f17cd71ea0fe410bb52aa5fec251ef372dad5c
overall_rating 4.671875 64

Forum thread for thehand

Unregistered user “MegaQuaker” posted:

This is the first of 3 imo REALLY good levels by Ricky. The others are slave and starkmon. I wish he’d made more maps!

Unregistered user “Aen” posted:

Fantastic & Cool. Bu I don’t like to see Vore & Grunt on same floor.
5/5

Unregistered user “damage_inc” posted:

Man, what an awesome level :smiley:

Use of colored lighting was spot on perfect. Architecture, GREAT. Felt more like an episode unto itself. I literally forgot I was only playing ONE level.

I was enjoying the gameplay as well but for some reason two thirds of the way through saving kept causing a segmentation fault thus crashing the game :frowning: Had to finish in Godmode, grrr. Simply put, this level is a quake masterpiece.

7/5 most definitely :wink:

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I love this one, and it has great replayability. I must have been through it half a dozen times at least. Beautiful atmosphere (of which the coloured lighting is only a part), a more-or-less credible base layout, and hard-but-fair monster placement make it a winner in every category.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Oh, this stands up so well to repeatedly plays. I highly recommend it to anyone who’s not already had the The Hand that Feed You experience.

[User added a rating.]

Incredibly large, challenging map that is a Quake masterpiece.

[User added a rating.]

This man knows how to use color lighting efficiently, very stunning atmosphere depicted here. Although skill 2 is expected to be difficult I think teleporting vores behind the player in an open no-cover hallway is cheap. It certainly taught me how to panic though! Still the flow and brooding vibes kept me going. Ricky’s maps are probably the most interesting base maps I have played.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]