42c68d1a565b6424d4bf72d47c84cca88a6feba3124c791c4b4dfe12c3b53d87

42c68d1a565b6424d4bf72d47c84cca88a6feba3124c791c4b4dfe12c3b53d87
overall_rating 1.789473684210526 19

Forum thread for thepsyco

Looks nice, gameplay is OK, but level exit is reachable too easily.

Compared to other attempts of a DM with SP of the same year, it is decent. this one even has an exit.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Random and pointless.

Converting a deathmatch level to SP means more than sprinkling random monsters around. You have to create a sense of progression and discovery.

[User added a rating.]

Yep, it’s just a DM level with enemies stuck in it. The lighting is also horrible. Not recommended.

[User added a rating.]

A deathmatch map with terrible lighting and a few monsters. At least it has an exit, but it’s not really fun and rather confusing in SP. It might be alright playing in deathmatch but I rate these on how good they are in single player, so 1/5.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

It’s clearly a deathmatch map with tacked on monsters to warrant playing it in single player.

As xDDGx said, it looks nice. It has some cool architectural ideas in it and I like how it plays with light and shadows at places.

I haven’t tried it in DM, but in terms of single player experience, it gets 2/5 from me.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I hate huge empty rooms with a lot of guns and not enough montsers to kill. It would be much better to make it like a trial arena with more and more baddies to spawn in a few rounds. 1 minute pause to restore health find secrets and shelter. After that the exit should be revealed and voila et c’est finis!
2 out of 5 pissed shamblers is a maximum merit for this

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]