[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

All i can say is “wow !!!” 10 out of 5.Be prepared, for a shoot fest,with you the constant target full of body holes,no bugs great game play :))))))))))

Damn, this uses Quoth?! I thought it was AD watching Zigii’s playthrough :cry:

Is there a problem?

Nah, I just largely prefer AD’s version of Quoth enemies.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I admired this more than I enjoyed it. There’s a lot of great craftsmanship that’s gone into the detailing, but as an actual gameplay experience I found it lacking — a bit too consistently brutal, and with constant low-ammo problems. (Things would probably have been different if I’d found the grenade-launcher secret right at the start.) Progression is logical, but feels a bit artificial.

And the constrained arena battle at the end … I know levels need some kind of climax, but this sort of thing is just not my speed. I cleared the first wave, then all the fiends and shamblers warped in and I just thought, nah, god is the way to go.

I hate to be negative, especially about a debut map, which this appear to be. But for me this is 90% of a really good map, and the missing 10% is gameplay. I wonder if it didn’t get playtested much? Perhaps if it was mostly played by someone who knew were all the secrets were (I only got two) it would be much easier, or at least difficult in a more interesting way.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

“Misc. Author Info : first release for Quake”
Wow. Extremely detailed, tight, narrow, nasty suprises… This is wonderful. My best compliment to the author.

[User added a rating.]