[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

nice map. i would’ve loved to be able to use a nailgun the whole time. 4+

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “hi” posted:

it’s QuBix not Qudix

Fixed, thanks

[User added a rating.]

Fun map. Maybe at the start, there could be a mandatory box pushing to inform the player of this mechanic, since it wasn’t avaible in the original quake.

I liked the idea of the map, teleporting monsters in an base map, at least for me, it felt like a story progression, like a base testing teleporting technology.

[User added a rating.]

This is an absolutely blast – great fun to play in an unsophisticated way, but then I’ve always had a penchant for mowing down wave after wave of base enemies with shotguns. It feels a little bit like (a less polished version of) Core Decomposed, the opening level of CZG’s classic Insomnia, or perhaps more realistically like a better version of Cheyenne Mountain Complex. The new textures change things up just enough to be interesting, without making it feel like Not Really Quake.

I finished with 168 of 171 kills (on Hard), but only picked up the lame secret at the end. There are two more of them out there, likely including a lightning gun which would have been a lot of fun to spray around.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Great fun, loved it.

There are a couple of places where you can get stuck, one of them being the carved floor under the elevator in the room with the silver key.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Not a fan of base levels or grunts, but this was a BLAST to play! Loved every moment… just wish there was more of it.