[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Quite an odd little map with abrupt changes in theme. It throws you in the middle of chaotic combat in a cramped environment from the get-go. If you survive that, the rest of the map isn’t that tough. The combat still provides enough of a challenge for the player not to get too careless.

There is this one point, though, when you have to backtrack quite a bit with no additional enemy reinforcements to engage the player, which is wasted potential.

There are also unofficial secrets in the map, of which I found two. There’s probably at least one more, since the map was providing me with cells, but I couldn’t find the Thunderbolt. Wish the author would have marked the secrets.

What raises the map just barely to an average rating for me would be the detailed brushwork, which doesn’t end in the house part of the map. The cavern part is riddled with beams and stalagmites/stalactites, which make it an interesting enough place to explore, too.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “pmk” posted:

Decent first map from the level designer that provides intense combat scenarios and is created with interesting level design that is varied and encourages exploration from the player. I agree with the above poster that secrets should have been marked by the level designer. I would give this map a three out of five rating and say that it is worth a quick play through.

[User added a rating.]

It’s ok, above average for me. Although the backtracking was a little off.

I don’t know why the secrets were unmarked, but I think I found 3 of them.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

It has some neat decorations, like the bookshelf, chandelier, tables and so on. But, it’s not a good map.
Has plenty of unmarked secrets.

Link to Nightmare 100% walkthrough: https://youtu.be/oZtFL74DSKA