88b5a8425360dbef4e16151d17a80771b868792d83bdf51598aee1f7d7af22da

88b5a8425360dbef4e16151d17a80771b868792d83bdf51598aee1f7d7af22da
overall_rating 4.444444444444445 36

Forum thread for warden

[User added a rating.]

Great and ambitious map. I loved the music, the atmosphere and the exploration bits. There are a one or two secrets I’m clueless about but I scoured most of the map and killed most of the enemies.

This falls very short of 5 stars, mostly because of a few confusing aspects as to how to navigate the map. I figured out that I must have explored some bits in the wrong order since I faced arrows pointing in the wrong direction.

Then again, how can you resist experimenting once you get the rocket launcher?

Thanks for the map and keep up the good work. I’m really looking forward to your next releases.

[User added a rating.]

Have a question:
See here: https://www.quaddicted.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1365

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Best looking Honey-themed map. Very fun and challenging, great use of verticality. Also great music choice! Extremely recommended

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Superb atmosphere.
Great balance between exploration and the “main” progress path.
Neat inclusion of mini-portals that get you back up after you jump (or fall) down.

I take it back, it’s not all that confusing. This has nothing on Forgotten Sepulcher in terms of copulating with your spatial awareness. Just need a little attention and the boobsnake is in trouble!

There was one WTF moment when monsters teleported into an area cleared long ago, simply because it was accessed with a lift that hasn’t been used before. A rather swindly setup, considering the amount of paths you can take.

Very impressive overall.

Yes. Yes yes. Play it. Now. It’s cool.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

What a nice surprise! A very tasteful mix of AD+Honey.

I had a good time with this one from start to finish – excellent atmosphere and routefinding, a custom music track that really sets the mood, and pretty good pacing with the combat.

Finding the final supersecret was quite a bit of hunting! But a good capper for the whole thing.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]