8a3d7582afe6d33bceb5592a9812cbd43da76d6871f864f7c23d1ab9863245fa

8a3d7582afe6d33bceb5592a9812cbd43da76d6871f864f7c23d1ab9863245fa
overall_rating 4.48936170212766 47

Forum thread for gotshun-never-released_levels

Damn Markdown! Correct address: http://www.quaketastic.com/files/single\_player/gotshun\_v11.zip

Two episodes for MP1? Very intersting, I’ll give it a try for sure

[User added a rating.]

Nice to see more custom levels for SoA.

• Bfg666, it’s fine like it is now: what you are linking isn’t about enhancements but more about another person own approach on the map. It would need another entry.

It’s a repack fully endorsed by Gotshun (see the Func_Msgboard thread) that fixes several issues like non-existing track01 erroneously assigned to several maps and episode 2’s secret level not accessible from within the episode, among other things, so it’s a bit more than “another person’s own approach”.

Hey Cocerello. bfg is right about this.I didn’t finish the episodes to lack of time or whatever.It was a long time ago and these maps have been sitting in my old 1998 computer for at least 10 years.

Damaged Inc. was the guy to pull them out and post for you guys to play.It was by coordinated efforts of Knightfright and others that made the needed corrections for this pack to work properly. I did state in the func_board that anyone had my permission to fix any bugs or inconsistent issues. So, yes, I did endorse this.

Theer are several downloads of this pack to choose from, the original or the fixed and updated zip…Personally I would choose the fixed and updated zip.

Thanks again for the help.

Pete(Gotshun)D.

Played it… And well… Shamblers addicted levels ? :slight_smile:

Great anyway. Liked the gold key teleporter trap :slight_smile:

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Calm down, Bfg666, and re-read my comment, you made a missunderstanding: i never said Gotshun didn’t endorsed them, just that they are not just bug fixes but a lot more, hence it would need another entry.

I don’t need to calm down, I already am… :wink:

Multiple entries are confusing at best and can lead, for example, to people playing the “wrong” version because they missed the fixed one. At the very least, this entry should mention that there is a fixed version and have a link to it.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

This is simply fantastic! It deserve 5 stars

Loved every one…an absolute treat

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “Naitelveni” posted:

Just played the new 1.5 maps, holy moly 6/5!!

[User added a rating.]