8b14eb157ed011390e0e0acb29c0191c10f7a74c613313b686b14466a8756daa

8b14eb157ed011390e0e0acb29c0191c10f7a74c613313b686b14466a8756daa
overall_rating 3.481818181818181 11

Forum thread for trincasp1

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Simple fun.

Unregistered user “I Like Quake” posted:

Love this old-school type maps!

Unregistered user “I Like Quake” posted:

《these》

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

"The final door is know open" it says after I press the post. What door? I assume they meant 'now' not 'know'. Oh nevermind, if you press it again it closes the door.

Behind the gold door is a secret where the stairs move out of the way, shoot a button above the door to open the stairs.

Yellow armor secret: on top of a castle there's a interesting design you can fall through next to the silver key. Nearby is a small building with a yellow armor and super nailgun on top. To get to the top go behind the small building and jump to get lifted by a wind draft.

Atop another roof is a quad damage secret. Travel along roof tops to get there. There's a gate that briefly lowers after pressing a button. Get on top of the gate then you can jump along the rooftop after it rises.