8ca58100dd844fa6c0b0a3bc82c7c35d9c9382acccefb8d338ee5ac89b9b6a09

8ca58100dd844fa6c0b0a3bc82c7c35d9c9382acccefb8d338ee5ac89b9b6a09
overall_rating 4.203703703703703 54

Forum thread for coagula

Unregistered user “Samus Aran” posted:

All three of the Coagula maps are great!

I just wish that the author had set them up to work in a chain, 1 -> 2 -> 3. Though the weapons are set up so you get all of them in each level, so they do kind of need to be played stand-alone.

Anyway, really unique levels, going upward like that. Decent co-op maps, though rather easy to fall off, then you have to hike back up each time.

Unregistered user “Qmaster” posted:

Fun and awesome map! All of the coag’s are fun and 5/5! Reminiscent of Mispack 1’s The Edge of Oblivion(hipdm1)

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Video with commentary

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

This is one of my favourite map series. It’s a very unique concept with very good gameplay. The combat is excellent, very tight. The visuals are pretty good, but the atmosphere is awesome, and its concept is something I wish we could see more of in gaming. The layout is also very good, it’s so cool to see something this nonlinear. I only have two complaints, the first being that the rocket launcher is given to you very late, I wish it was earlier because rocket jumping on this map is tons of fun. The other is that when you hit all the switches it doesn’t tell you what it did, you have to search for the exit portal. Otherwise, it’s an amazing map I recommend to everybody.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

An excellent map all around. Great use of the runic theme, with a tight and surprisingly nonlinear layout as JellyGal mentioned. A true classic.

[User added a rating.]

FYI there’s at least one unmarked secret in this map. Just discovered it today.