96e97692f6aa27a642bfbb8301c4fb35c5037e1664ba1989ed5e615ccf1bda9c

96e97692f6aa27a642bfbb8301c4fb35c5037e1664ba1989ed5e615ccf1bda9c
overall_rating 3.0 11

Forum thread for sop_v2

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “Repus” posted:

I played maybe half of this campaign, and I did not want to proceed any further.

First of all, it’s the annoying monotonous music, that you can’t turn off. Secondly, the monster placement is dumb: you encounter a horde of enforcers, then a horde of ogres, and so on. Thirdly, the architecture is too simple (mostly cubic rooms), sometimes because of surrounding colours it feels like as you’re in a cartoon. There’s also a moment when you get the silver key and can’t climb out from the room.

Overall, this partial conversion feels very awkward, more of a game preceding Quake in terms of looks, gameplay, sounds.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I will give it a 3.Music you can stop, silver key part, just no clip it out.Other than that, its was hard going, on skill 3, but not the normal quake thing.The mass dwaf’s shambler fight at the end was good,made me smile, never seen small ones before.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “NailIn” posted:

Nice concept, crude execution. The annoying music can be fixed by using pak program to access the main compressed files; remove the five wav files and use any audio program to mute them and then put them back in, saving the pak file.

I wonder if another sequel exist after escaping to the volcano island.

[User added a rating.]