ab0218a90b7fb62a00c5b349ba8780406656c1c51eb1faac5e7edac585d51244

ab0218a90b7fb62a00c5b349ba8780406656c1c51eb1faac5e7edac585d51244
overall_rating 2.944636678200692 17

Forum thread for fear_v1_6

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Quakespasm does have a few bugs, saying i have 22,200 enemy to kill,killed 11,600, then when exit game saying i killed 116\222. There are enemy everywhere, 1 room the enemy are spawning non stop, no ammo to carry on.Its a good map, but no play with quakespasm.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I love this map… and i hate it!

The mapping and brushwork is… beautiful. So simple textures, and still a magnific castle (i guess that’s the closest matching desription) map.

Oceans of stuff to explore, secrets galore to find, a mapper with a wonderful imagination, and the skills to build the damn thing. That is really nice.

Then… the fighting.

The whole map is ruined for me by the constant ‘rush hour’ fighting.

The castle structure leaves plenty of room, nooks and crannies for a balanced load of monsters, with snipers, balanced combats and a occational “run-for-your-life” encounter.

I’m disappointed. How the hell do i rate this? It is a solid shiny ‘5’ for the brushwork - and a completely mudsplattered ‘1’ for the fighting.

I love this map… and i hate it…

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I imagine the mapper was flexing his muscles here more that anything else. The map is well designed and executed imho, but the combat is way too convoluted. I’d give it a 3 to be balanced.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I loved this in every respect except for the impossible combat in the one hall. There’s no way I could finish it without using a cheat, and that’s a shame because I really enjoyed it otherwise.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]