acf71b36f7c6cc7fc2b8a596a28e807b5a51374df0b2ea9f2c1ead2ec2ca2257

acf71b36f7c6cc7fc2b8a596a28e807b5a51374df0b2ea9f2c1ead2ec2ca2257
overall_rating 3.266666666666667 15

Forum thread for lthsp5

tough map for me. it seems to be built well, but i didn’t like it as much as the other maps in the series.
i put all the files for all the maps in lthsp2 directory to play through the series, since it had an updated version of lthsp1 in it already.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Very similar in gameplay (though not in looks) to the previous maps in this episode. Like those, I enjoyed this without ever really feeling very excited by it. I’m glad these five maps exist, though.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

This was my least favorite map of the episode, mainly because of the blue assault on my eyes.

What I really liked most though was the way you need to ration the ammo on skill 2. Killing vores with an axe is touchy business.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

God damn that was a nice challenge. Played on skill 2. Map trolls you with all these nails and rockets drops ,but never gives you a tools to use them. Not even an ssg. At least health and ammo for shotgun is plentiful ,still had to kill like 70% of map with just axe and infighting. Left 3 vores and 2 death knights behind.

Btw nice dick move at the end with shambler tho ,gave me nice laugh when he spawned in front of my face mid air causing me to fall with him ,but before i could hit the ground he reached it first and smashed me with both of his hand throwing me into air again. Despite this map being boomstickfest ,its still was fun and kinda fair gameplay wise. Design is nice too.

[User added a rating.]