b5d4645b32a90562cee9fbc45c3871be2df9896107e7b408b26b5d0c733bf5ac

b5d4645b32a90562cee9fbc45c3871be2df9896107e7b408b26b5d0c733bf5ac
overall_rating 1.75 20

Forum thread for bubbah

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I can’t say this is a good map. But it’s just funny, especially for a level made in 3D-Studio. At least, it’s playable and winnable.

[User added a rating.]

This is weird, pointless and confusing. The level design sucks, I’m pretty sure you have to jump through that lava at the start (yeah, that lava in the screenshot) and it’s really really short. Not recommended.

[User added a rating.]

This is one of the worst maps I’ve ever played. For any game.

It’s tiny, it’s pointless, it’s tedious and boring and it forces you to run through that lava in the screenshot. Absolutely terrible, nobody should ever play this. I have no idea why it’s rated “poor” instead of “crap”. 1/5

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Ugly design and a few cheap tactics like the aforementioned lava damage, but otherwise a few semi interesting tricks. Still not really worth playing, but I guess I won’t miss those 3 minutes of my life too much.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

It feels like the level’s trolling you with its unorthodox tricks it throws at you. xD I’ll rate the map 2/5, because it’s different and imaginative.

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “etb” posted:

I agree with Esrael, surely the brushwork is nothing special and the lighting a bit plain-looking. BUT the level is still cool for its unexpected twists, it is uncommon to be surprised after two decades… by a map of 1996!

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “pmk” posted:

Don’t bother with this quake map as it is not worth your time. Very little ammo and unfair battle situations with nonsensical enemy placement. This quake map gets a one out of five rating from me.