bb1ced62053a83634cff6fe5bba864d133277472ff2b682bed85c29f2bba766f

bb1ced62053a83634cff6fe5bba864d133277472ff2b682bed85c29f2bba766f
overall_rating 4.465116279069767 43

Forum thread for tdt100

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

This is absolutely amazing.

Competent brush- and texture work, good lighting, very good music tracks, excellent mood setting… bugger it, just go play these maps!

Again a ‘first map’… but imi74 must have done some kind of mapping before! This is so well polished…

I really hope we will see more stuf from this mapper in the future. Bloody well done; thanks for sharing!

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Really cool stuff. Recommend it to everyone. It’s a lilbit old school, but in the best way possible. Also it’s not bland blocky, nope, it’s very nicely detailed. And last map “Grand Finale” is pure beauty. Really loved it. Encounters are quite fun. Layout is amazing. Style is unique. 5 out of 5

Also. Upload on Slipseer. A lot of audience is there too. Different from QD ppl - nowadays it’s better to upload here & there

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

The enemy and weapon changes are cool. Must-play.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Amazing mini-episode. I basically concur with everything Alex Ros and The_Pirate said. I still have 6 secrets to find in the last map, so I’ll surely replay it. 5/5

[User added a rating.]

Great maps with a lot of details! Second map - Black Lodge - is clearly Twin Peaks - inspired, and its great! The main attraction of the mod is rebalance of combat. Stakes are higher, flow is faster… I wonder if a bigger campaign is planned with these same features.
New weapons feels like they came from good old Alone in the Dark series SOMEHOW…

[User added a rating.]