be78ded15ab69539aaed77e9fa481531b88d5f36f7a37aad35e8d69ff337ff30

be78ded15ab69539aaed77e9fa481531b88d5f36f7a37aad35e8d69ff337ff30
overall_rating 1.816666666666667 12

Forum thread for drasticv

Unregistered user “sg.cal” posted:

very good map ni¢€

Unregistered user “spacey” posted:

I can’t find the exit.

That is because there is none.

Modified the description accordingly.

Unregistered user “spacey” posted:

Thanks for the heads up. I looked into the map and saw ‘trigger_changelevel’ line so I figured there must be an exit somewhere, I searched and searched in vain. Thanks again.

At your service. :slight_smile:

The readme of the “full version” (don’t bother with it, though; it’s the same thing, just a lot more garish) says “There is no reachable exit. But one exists for deathmatch purposes” – which probably explains the line you saw.

Unregistered user “spacey” posted:

Yes, this must be the explanation. Thanks.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I wouldn’t really bother with this map. It’s just a mansion (that you can enter from multiple ways) very lightly inhabited with low- to mid-tier monsters. The architecture’s decent enough, though, which warrants a 2/5.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Continues to be as terrible as the previous times I’ve played it.

Link to Nightmare 100% walkthrough: https://youtu.be/Jvj8TstbkPE

It's a cabin in the woods, well a lodge in the woods. Only 18 monsters. No keys or buttons.

There is an exit near the outhouse toilet, but you have to noclip out of the map slightly to get to it.