c54bc3a6d2bf4076288c944c8b775dee8ac27268de3b0a568352eb2b614daef3

c54bc3a6d2bf4076288c944c8b775dee8ac27268de3b0a568352eb2b614daef3
overall_rating 2.777777777777778 18

Forum thread for quasiotter_cmrsfm

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “Agentflit” posted:

This is a fun idea, but I’m having a hard time wading through the grammar

[This comment had to be restored. See this thread for context. This means that there might be problems with its formatting or content missing. The information if the user posted while being logged in was not restored. -Spirit]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “h3xx” posted:

I didn’t at first, but I’ve come to appreciate quasiotter’s weirdness and their artistic ability – I mean who would have thought the Quake engine could be used for thing like this?

This map made me smile. Thank you quasiotter.

[This comment had to be restored. See this thread for context. This means that there might be problems with its formatting or content missing. The information if the user posted while being logged in was not restored. -Spirit]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “Vore in the Wilderness” posted:

“wading through the grammar” Didn’t you mean “wading through the grammar.”

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I have very little patience with this kind of thing.

[User added a rating.]

Thanks but no thanks fam. yolo.

[User added a rating.]

Quasiotter seems like a nice guy (I’ve seen some map walkthrough video of his), but I’ve learned the hard way to stay as far away from his maps as I possibly can, starting with this one.

Welp… I couldn’t help myself. I played it. It was bad. Also kind of heartwarming. But really mostly bad. Or really brilliant. No. Definitely not brilliant. Just bad. You know what I mean?

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]