c8e6867f8448566da8450a4ca7d438339a6d4c5677ad2b601c2c0c3759a9c1fd

c8e6867f8448566da8450a4ca7d438339a6d4c5677ad2b601c2c0c3759a9c1fd
overall_rating 1.928571428571429 28

Forum thread for evilpool

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

It’s just a “kill all the things” level. It’s actually pretty fun to play, but there’s not much real quality. It gives you Quad at the start so it’s pretty fun gibbing everything in sight with regular guns. There’s some underwater action as well, which is kinda annoying cause you have to constantly refresh your oxygen. If you like “kill everything” maps, give it a try.

This map really wants you to kill a bunch of grunts and ogres and then guides you into a pool that contains water zombies and water fiends! Woo! The last room is pretty jaring when you first enter, be prepared! Watch me play it here: The EvilPool

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Gotta say I had a little fun gibbing enemies in this one, but as a map I think it deserves a very low rating. It’s ugly and bland (as the editor’s description says) and a lot of the enemies are underwater so you constantly have to peak your head out for air, which is rather annoying. Also, the end battle is absolutely ridiculous (in a bad way). 1/5

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Just a quick frag-fest map with fun little text messages for weapon pickups. Not incredible, but fun for a couple of moments of stress relief.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

What this map lacks in looks, it makes up (somewhat) with pure unadulterated action. >:D

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “pmk” posted:

good action in the map, but under detailed. Not really worth your time. 1 out of 5 from me.