ccfb69f809b2eb5d6baa74acd31327419384352b9e111d95ebc5f008611986d9

ccfb69f809b2eb5d6baa74acd31327419384352b9e111d95ebc5f008611986d9
overall_rating 2.821428571428572 8

Forum thread for sm128_pack

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

sm128_neg!ke

The cat sphinx, with whiskers! Once in the top tower shoot the painting and a bunch of scrags come after you. There are 2 many sided dice things floating around, not sure if they are functional or just for decoration.

The ending on the cat's head is pretty cool. 2 vores bouncing back and forth along huge trajectories that you have to take down with rockets! I had a tough time even with quad rockets! They take all your other ammo, so you have to use rockets. I thought you were stuck fighting from up top, but apparently you're free to shoot the vores down from anywhere.

sm128_generic

I could not find the last button, so I noclipped up to the top to the Shambler and exit.