cfa6bbe3b7291f98b7041f200c8dba32c873f64efd740e39e5cd0ec55508b72f

cfa6bbe3b7291f98b7041f200c8dba32c873f64efd740e39e5cd0ec55508b72f
overall_rating 4.227272727272728 22

Forum thread for egyptoagula_final

[User added a rating.]

Played this a while back and had a lot of fun with it. The goal of the Keep mod seems to be to incorporate every feature, weapon, and monster from existing mods that any mapper could possibly want to use, so expect to see stuff from Quoth, AD, the mission packs, and beyond. It even has jump pads! I think this is so far the only finished map for the mod and it is a good one.

Okay, so… made it through the whole thing! In some ways it kind of feels like monster salad… everything the keep mod has, this level uses. But the architecture is a nice combination of the Egyptian theme and the city-in-the-sky design motif. I will say, I prefer maps where falling from a great height is somewhat fatal, but that’s the only downside to this level.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Its too mazey, especially in … maze.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

How can you not like the lava nails? Missed those suckers. This is a damn fine map, never a dull moment. The 324 enemy count might be a little daunting, but the pacing really is breakneck. Quite enjoyed the bit with the four locked doors and needing to navigate between a set of several rooms to unlock them. Peeping at the Keep.fgd, Egyptoagula doesn’t utilize all the toys in the box, but is a fine taste nonetheless of things to come should other mappers utilize Keep.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Why is the Keep mod not on Quaddicted?