[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “ArrrCee” posted:

Evil Wizard on The Quake Grave

A great little map for a newcomer! I love the beginning area with the lava, very cool! I also like that your map tells the very simple story of an Evil Wizard ruling this castle and you have to dispose of him and escape. You’d be surprised how many maps don’t have much of a story to tell within them, so I thought this was nice. The biggest issue I have with the map is that the scale feels off and can feel very cramped. Surprisingly, the combat seems to work out just fine considering the cramped feel but for your next map, this is what I would work on. Nice job!

[This comment had to be restored. See this thread for context. This means that there might be problems with its formatting or content missing. The information if the user posted while being logged in was not restored. -Spirit]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “Agentflit” posted:

A little short but great fun while it lasts. Nice map!

[This comment had to be restored. See this thread for context. This means that there might be problems with its formatting or content missing. The information if the user posted while being logged in was not restored. -Spirit]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Workmanlike — there is nothing to criticise this map for — but lacks any special inspiration. That, and the small size, mean I can’t score it higher than three stars by modern standards. Definitely a big step up from Flooded Ruins, though!

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]