d4811ca56e1bf27a07de4e40683f2203dcc5e12a2791596a4febae446e8911c6

d4811ca56e1bf27a07de4e40683f2203dcc5e12a2791596a4febae446e8911c6
overall_rating 3.533333333333333 30

@Dancing Zombies, please be sure that you follow the instructions included with the download. From your discription, I know that it wasn’t installed properly. I hope you’ll give it another try :grin:

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I had a lot of fun playing this and appreciate the effort the author must have put into crafting a realistic environment on such a large scale. The cars in the underground parking lot look crude, but apart from that the map looks very sharp.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Very enjoyable map with great brushwork and level design. There’s also a handful of well-made scripted sequences. My only complaints are that there’s a little too much of the same enemy type (The grenade lobbing soldiers), and lighting that’s a bit too bright (Specifically the parking lot areas, doesn’t blend in with the rest of the level’s lighting). The difficulty is also a bit too easy, I was able to go through most of the map without dying. I guess the end part made up for the difficulty. Nevertheless, would definitely recommend.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Great work! Absolutely love the millenial shooter vibe. The kitchen sequence was so great, it was fantastic seeing Arcane Dimensions effects being put to service a distinctly old-school non-Quake vibe. Very enjoyable set-pieces.

Minor criticisms: the buffed health enemies, especially the inordinately tough grenade grunts… really threw me. The car park quad section felt really off because of this, not at all like a quad sequence would… an ambiguous number of enemies scattered around a vast behind all sorts of brushwork, none of which would have been challenging in the first place, but they still feel like bullet sponges with the quad. It’s disorienting and disappointing.

As others have said, the final showdown is cruel. Finishing off a Hunter with an axe, what a miserable fate lol.