d78fa2e7f022d011b364ba3c686806264f1c1bf838469f2dfed53fc0697eb20d

d78fa2e7f022d011b364ba3c686806264f1c1bf838469f2dfed53fc0697eb20d
overall_rating 4.443181818181818 88

Forum thread for ad_v1_50final

Man, ad_magna blew my mind! Well done! Ad_tfuma was also amazing. I have yet to play all the other revamped maps but the originals were all top notch.

All around a great AAA quality mod.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Shrimp?!

Shrimp?!

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

The new maps include remakes of Zendar, Metal Monstrosity, and mfx’s map from Mapjam 2. Get on it folks!

Unregistered user “Fellow Quaker” posted:

A big THANK YOU to all of you guys, finally able to play it ! I’ve been looking forward to this ! I know in advance I’ll be rating this a big five but still wanted to thank you before the dl is complete !! Always lovely to have a good single player campaign to play, when it comes to FPS Quake still is the best, fastest and most intuitive, and with you all to keep it up-to-date and creative it’s just perfect. I’m obviously not paying you anything for this so I cannot stress how I’d like to thank you for your excellent work !

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “lupinx-Kassman” posted:

Gorgeous!

Very very nice! … most probably the best / most complete / varied / challenging / good looking / fun quake mod ever made!

Try it … it is for free! … and spread the word! … Quake has never been so alive!

THANK YOU guys … to all of you !!

Unregistered user “d_dave” posted:

A beautiful mod…the quality of the maps is simply outstanding, I love them, as I love the atmosphere and the general mood of the conversion: Arcane Dimensions is very “Quakish” and yet it has something different from the original game in terms of atmosphere. And I love it.
I know that probably there are a lot of Quakers that won’t exchange the gameplay of the original game for nothing, but I like the gameplay of Arcane Dimensions more of that of vanilla Quake ( leaving competitive multiplayer out of the comparison obviusly ).
Definitively, I think that AD is a masterpiece and that 1.5 is a gorgeus update. I want to thank you guys for this beautiful work. It is very inspiring and is getting me into Quake mapping…maybe in a couple of centuries I will make maps like these :slight_smile:
And I want to thank everyone that is still working on this “old” game called Quake, especially source port developers, tools developers and mappers. Thank you.