dissolution of eternity.. issues with the lift

recently i start play the second mission pack of quake, the dissolution of eternity
startly i find problems with the plasma gun: he in 95% of shots stays statics and not move. i downloaded a pack with ic files resolved the problem…
in the r1m7 map, tomb of overlord after i killed the first ~20 monsters i see the lift when i go into it and pressioned the button (with an red arrow pointed up) the lift don’t move.
any with this problem resolved it??

It depends on the port you are using regarding your issues. I play DoE with FitzQuake Mk V and never had any problem like that.

You can try with the http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod-releases/finished-works/9766-nail-position-fix-quake-mission-packs.html. The pack for DoE includes a fix for the R1M7 elevator which may solve your problem. I am not sure however whether it requires you to play the map again from the beginning for the fix to take effect.

Another time i test it!!! I complete the map using rocket jumping… me playing in hard but i did not have difficulty to win it . The problem was the plasma gun, i downloaded a fix for it and the lift.
Thank for help…Lol