ebcb2839f78cbcb96b5b76806f92ae0be99171ea0587281f82a2b758292360c1

ebcb2839f78cbcb96b5b76806f92ae0be99171ea0587281f82a2b758292360c1
overall_rating 2.857142857142857 7

Forum thread for v6

[User added a rating.]

Played on skill 2. All killed.

An overall improvement over the previous map.

Adequate brushwork for the time, tree shaped, growing big layout, mainly 2D or in two levels combats, varying degree in quality combats, and adequate lighting.

This map tries to fix the issues of the previous but can’t execute well the solution: while it fixes the crampedness the map feels a bit lifeless, the ammo issue was fixed ans no longer the route taken first is important but there is an overolad in ammo, the flying enforcer got some improvements but its not placed well to its strenghts, the brushwork has definitely improved overall but there is less interesting setpieces, the combats have better places but have become a bit worse, with enemies that can’t attack as well the player, the mapped gained tons in solidity but lacks in originality and ideas.

Overall, it is the typical issue of 20xx map compared with 1997 maps: got more solid but lacks in spice.

3+

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “pmk” posted:

Very good mini mod for quake if you like industrial themed maps in quake. It has nonlinear level design and there is plenty of guns and ammunition within the level to deal with the enemy forces. I didn’t notice to much of a change in the behavior of the enemies as detailed in the text file within the mod. Any way i would recommend downloading this quake mod if you are looking for something that is quick and easy to play through while providing you with a new custom game play experience. I would give this mod a three out of five rating.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]