Quake map inspired by Alice's Adventures in Wonderland?

Hello! I am a fan of Quake and Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. I am interested in making a Quake map called “The False Wonderland”. The map is inspired by the text of Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. However for some irony. The map only features four places inspired by:

1. The Riverbank (Chapter I)
  2. The Rabbit Hole (Chapter I)
  3. The Hall of Doors (Chapter I)
  4. The Palace Gardens (Chapter VIII)
  5. The Court (Chapter XI - XII)

As it’s name suggests, places from other chapters (the beach, the Duchess’s house, the White Rabbit’s house) are ommited. All the enemies are from the game itself (Lovecraft and science fiction inspired and based characters). They do not appear in the almost the entire map but the Court and the Palace Gardens.

This map merges all level themes together in one map (just like others). However, I can’t describe them all.

I started this project a few years ago and had many problems when doing so. Some friend of mine suggested me to ask for help from a forum which is how I joined Quaddicted.

I am making map designs now before planning them. Here is my design plan for the Riverbank:

The level theme used for this part of my map is a mix of Base and Common.

Is anyone interested? I need help in order to make this come true.

Judging by https://www.quaddicted.com/reviews/?filtered=alice at least these two packages have maps inspired by it:

Wow! Thanks… I am currently working on my project. Looks like we get the same ideas at the same time. I need help anyway for my project. Would you like to help me?