0746adb5822b5219b243727b33bb5aaa4c52840ea5893f8dd062b5bb3e82afa9

0746adb5822b5219b243727b33bb5aaa4c52840ea5893f8dd062b5bb3e82afa9
overall_rating 4.482758620689655 58

Forum thread for fmb_bdg2

When the music was calm, the atmosphere was amazing. Great episode!

Unregistered user “Mike Taylor” posted:

This pack is absolutely sensational. Deserves to stand alongside classics like Insomnia, Day of the Lords, Adamantine Cruelty and Once Upon An Atrocity.

But …

WARNING: SPOILERS.

I can’t find the fourth rune. I have the one in the secret room by the base of the first tower that you ascent – the room that you drop into from above. I have the one that you first see through bars and later get by flooding the underground tunnel and swimming up under it. And I have the one that sits on a shelf above the inside of the big door from the main courtyard, which you get by teleporting from a secret location behind the face on the stairs. But I don’t believe I have even SEEN the fourth one.

Can anyone help?

Unregistered user “Little Helper” posted:

Look by the large Imp statue that overlooks the first map area

Nope, couldn’t such a statue. The only ones I see in That Shallot are the two really big ones (the Guardians) and the one in the hallway where the zombies and the grenade launcher are. I did complete the level by trick-jumping across to the second tower, grabbing the pentagram and waltzing through the Guardians’ firestorm. But it was unsatisfying.

Could you please spell out in more detail where that other rune is?

Many thanks!

Face the gold key door, turn 180 degrees, keep walking forwards towards the big cave where all the lava is, you will ‘fall’ onto a giant imp. This is the satue that you saw in map1 where you killed the vermis and walked into the tunnel to get to map2. Fall off the imp onto the broken bridge, voila!. When you get the fourth rune, whichever order you get them in, there is a small cut-scene.

Thanks, that sounds very clear – I’ll try it tonight. (I misinterpreted “first map area” as meaning “first area in this map” rather than “area from the first map”.)

Make sure that you play on Hard just to get the final exit reward!!

Unregistered user “ele-h-mic” posted:

Hi Mike,
your maps always have a nice taste for setting the mood very well with music, atmosphere, so I’ll play asap !

Unregistered user “Dancing Zombie” posted:

Oh, sad for me. Looks like a great map but will not run under quakespasm or rmq engines on Linux. Could not spawn server start_____.bsp

Unregistered user “the Big Core” posted:

Dancing Zombie, the map works fine in Quakespasm, so I’m not sure what you’re talking about.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]