[User added a rating.]
[User added a rating.]
[User added a rating.]
[User added a rating.]
I loved this map. I’m surprised to see so much negativity in the comments. Absolutely 10/10 without a doubt.
[User added a rating.]
I avoided this map just because I was certain I had played it as part of the Arcane Dimensions mod. But no, I had it mixed up with The Realm of Enceladus. Downloading now ![]()
[User added a rating.]
[User added a rating.]
sock, this is a masterpiece of a map. I only just realized that you did a writeup for this map and I can’t wait to read it. I loved everything about it: the combat, the scale, the runes and multiple pathways mechanics, and so forth. The source of the healing pools was really clever and it caught me off guard.
While I loved the combat, it was hard to fully enjoy it because I spent so much time marveling at the architecture and the texture selection. I had fun finding all of the secrets, especially the loose bricks. I only wish that the player got the option of playing through both silver key pathways. I noclipped through one of the silver key doors in order to get the full experience.
This is a map for studying closely and the fact that there’s a writeup is an excellent bonus.
[User added a rating.]
[User added a rating.]
Unregistered user “lukaz” posted:
This map confused me. Going to the locked doors told me I got the rune, but I didnt have the rune (didnt even get inside the locks). I killed the Vores and Shambler at the end then teleported to e4m4?
[User added a rating.]
[User added a rating.]
[User added a rating.]
[User added a rating.]
[User added a rating.]
[User added a rating.]
[User added a rating.]