292e2c2f8ecbc58c0cd3ba24192e6cea93cda099331a38eda2aa18a15482ca28

292e2c2f8ecbc58c0cd3ba24192e6cea93cda099331a38eda2aa18a15482ca28
overall_rating 4.4 85

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

A classic level marred by a confusing and yet inventive new mechanic. Combat is quite claustrophobic at the best of times, but when it shines it really shines.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

The map is truly visualy pleasing. Played with pak1 just for some time because then it crashed and I couldn’t load it without crashing again. I set the difficulty to nightmare from the start. Some people here said they needed to pick up 3 runes out of 4. I remember only needing 2, thus completing 2 paths and fighting my way to the final portal. I was entertained enough to give this 4/5. There’s a chance i’ll try the other paths later.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]