298113b29f31ea32140f3d6facfed907d0e5eb65c6da2dbb4e6c0c8a107d7731

298113b29f31ea32140f3d6facfed907d0e5eb65c6da2dbb4e6c0c8a107d7731
overall_rating 3.714285714285714 28

Forum thread for ravisod

[User added a rating.]

Eye-Candy

Really beautiful lighting and design all throughout; could easily see this as the beginning of a full-fledged base-themed episode. Good fights, good progression. Love shamblers in bases, and nice placement of that spawn.

This is top work and a tease that it’s not longer.

Did I mention how beautiful it is?

[User added a rating.]

Very nice!

Shouldn’t there be some more maps from this mapper… somewhere?

Hope to see more soon - thanks for sharing!

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I have a humble question, how do i enable this episode?
Throw into id1/maps or do i create ravisod/maps?

And is hipnotic needed?

@GenericJohnDoe put the .bsp and .lit files into …/id1/maps and from the console type: map ravstart And no, Hipnotic is not needed.

This was a great little episode. I thoroughly enjoyed both maps. It seems like since the author went to the trouble to make that nice start map, perhaps a few more to add to the episode is called for?

Very good gameplay and level design. I’d love to see more! Thank you for sharing.

@Jehannum Thank you!

Very nice first work. I liked the stained glass views very much. You always had the feeling that you weren’t being overrun. I’m already looking forward to the next project… Here is the link to the Youtube playlist. I only used my Footstep and Light Mod, Reshade and HD textures for the maps!

Ravisod - Complete

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

This is a rare castle-invades-space atmosphere rather than the more common tech-in-a-castle and I think it’s cool. I wish there were a big fight after the two-key door in rav2 but the maps are sized just right. Please keep mapping!

[User added a rating.]