302c9cd6d3414fa8919e9d4787af9aa26662eafb1617e107483320a706429649

302c9cd6d3414fa8919e9d4787af9aa26662eafb1617e107483320a706429649
overall_rating 3.812852800694746 49

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Unregistered user “Repus” posted:

I’ve played early Tronyn’s levels back in late 90’s, and I can say that not much has changed.
The level making skill has increased, but overall this level lacks creativity. Boring gameplay, primitive architecture. What I like in many modern levels, that you can run into a large space, make monsters fight each other and then leave. In this level every location is hard (and boring) to go through. You have to kill all the monsters, and the process is very plain. I’d say the Tronyns needs to think “beyond one room”, to have a wider and reacher vision of a level.
I finished playing this boredom just because I started. What a waste of time!!!

[User added a rating.]

@Repus I suggest you try Tronyn’s later maps, they’re much better, especially Nyarlathotep. Even the direct sequel to ADD, Scorpion Garrison, is already a bit better - and easier since you already carry the guns/ammo from this map. But tough combat is a constant in Tronyn’s work, so maybe think about lowering the difficulty?

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Been a while since I played this, but I remember enjoying it a bunch.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I played this a long time ago, back when it was new, and I loved it then. Glad I found it and had a second run at it. I don’t understand how it’s not rated higher, honestly.

[User added a rating.]

Just tried it out and it’s a great map … but having played Tronyn’s masterpieces before that one, I cannot rate it as high as them. Still a nice map with challenging bits — you’ll understand why we usually don’t see centroids that much.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]