[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

This is good. This is very good. This is very, very good!

As with all community projects, the quality of the mapping varies a lot: from ‘first map’ quality to absolute expert level. But, each and every one, as different as they are, can hold their own.

What doesent vary, is the unfailing imagination of these mappers. Each and every one are coming up with new twists and ideas.

Also impressive, is the amount of architecture, decoration and gameplay that can be squeezed through a map editor in only two hours!

I shall i no way question the veracity of these excellent mappers, but even with a incredible huge pile of ‘scraps’ from other maps being recycled, it is a superhuman effort that has gone into creating some of those maps in just two hours… :slight_smile:

As stated, this is wonderful. All of you - thanks for your creativity and your efforts! Very well done. And thanks for sharing!

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Thank you so much for this, I had a great time playing through. The short small map format is a great idea and sat with me very well - perfect for my ADHD brain. Also appreciate the maps are linked into episodes, so I could just play and don’t have to fuss with navigating a hub.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

There’s a lot of really good stuff here! Fun to jump on and play for a bit, not knowing what sort of surprises are in store.

Thanks so much to everyone who contributed their time and imagination and thank you for sharing -start to end!