9409c0debed303683964af869690583b53c2f0376471b3eed655b65e5f29b673

9409c0debed303683964af869690583b53c2f0376471b3eed655b65e5f29b673
overall_rating 4.475409836065574 61

Forum thread for soe_full

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

A mission pack of epic proportions with impressive architecture and above-average storyline. I loved the outdoor areas with their autumn feeling, and books scattered throughout the area give you hints about what to do next. The most amazing (and also largest) level is “The Morbid Manse”, a huge underground fortress with libraries and caverns. Features two spectacular boss fights and tough dragons with quite devastating attacks. You should only skip this if you don’t like Quake at all - otherwise, click that download link right now!
[Side note: In the “Morbid Manse” (soe2m5), Fitzquake Mk V crashed many times after obtaining the gold key and approaching the fitting door, no clue why. In the end I only managed to finish the level by bypassing the problematic area with noclip.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

This one has all kind of wonders… The character enhancements
are all really good, I thought when dragons were mentioned that the green Shambler must be what it was referring to, glad I was mistaken…
Really enjoyed it, thanks for making it Dustin :slight_smile:

For those how like to get medieval on asses, its a must.

5/5

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

in the level soe1m2 game crashes, console says “rubble1.mdl cant precached qc function error…” ore something like that.

Unregistered user “Scrooge” posted:

I have the same crash with QuakeSpasm, so I switched to Darkplaces to play it.

Unregistered user “ericw” posted:

What part does it crash at in soe1m2?

Damn, after a clean install with just id1, soe and QuackeSpasm I’can’t reproduce it… This occured in the begining of soe1m2 when you find a “dark altar”. If you “select” it, a cuscene showing the circle of stones from above is supposed to play, but boom back to the console with a dump I remembered looking like hfc’s.

BTW, amazing package nonetheless :slight_smile:

Playing through this. In The Morbid Manse (soe2_m5) I have killed all the mages in the library – about a dozen, from counting the corpses – but the exit to the next room is still sealed (and the door I came in by is locked shut). What should I do now?

Same happened in my recent playthrough. I think I eventually noclipped to proceed. Possibly some hitch on newer ports, or skill 2. If someone knows more, please post details here.

Thanks, I will do the same, then!