overall_rating 4.425 40

Forum thread for movplan2

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Forgot to post a comment on this great map. Has some of the coolest brush machinery I’ve seen, great fights, and an excellent style using a nice combo of id and knave textures. The ending can be pretty brutal if you don’t figure out the easiest way to play it, so here’s some advice if you don’t mind spoilers:

The moving platforms make dodging the nails a bit easier than usual, but there are also buttons you can shoot that block the nails in an alternating pattern. There’s no need to kill all the enemies right away; you can focus on dodging their attacks and avoiding nails until the platforms stop moving. Also, until that happens, try to avoid getting smushed. You’ll have more leeway for all this if you go in with as close to full health and as much armor as possible.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

I love everything about this map. Is this from a newcomer? Never heard of Spiper before.
A must play! Simply amazing. Thank you

Dependencies section has wrong URL, should be https://www.quaddicted.com/reviews/quoth2pt2full.html

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Wonderfully creative map. I liked it the first time I played it, but it’s only after repeat play-throughs that I appreciate how inventive it really is. The interconnected layout and the machinery are both great, and I can’t imagine the time and effort that went into crafting them. I wasn’t a fan of the respawning ammo and some of the textures, but it would be unfair to criticize the map for those minor things when it has so much going for it.

[User added a rating.]