c9eec35edc240b5d362029504ac6e16243d9842ab9659c10b3d98e0d43aca4aa

c9eec35edc240b5d362029504ac6e16243d9842ab9659c10b3d98e0d43aca4aa
overall_rating 1.51063829787234 47

Forum thread for anoxia

Unregistered user “.::SD::.” posted:

Yep, me and my girlfriend can say this is one crappy map.

Unregistered user “.::SD::.” posted:

*my girlfriend and I, derp

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Tried this out of morbid curiosity. The other comments made me think this map was going to kill the neighbours’ cat and then take a dump on my carpet. But it didn’t even cause anything on my computer to crash. It’s ugly and pointless, but it loaded fine, the enemies are all killable with the weapons and ammo provided, and you can move around without getting stuck – except in the map itself, since there seems to be no exit trigger.

Plus: it has water lifts. The only other map I have played so far that uses water in this way is digs06, which came out in 2011. This is from 1996. Could this be the first map to implement water lifts? Does anyone here know?

Not sure how to rate this, though. It’s really not good, but it’s almost fully functional and shows hints of creativity. One … kidney?

[User added a rating.]

All right, but come on. This is terrible, by any measurement.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

We’ve all heard of misaligned textures. This is a misaligned map. It’s like the remains of a Quake map that some Shambler got angry at and bashed up. There are only ten enemies and it’s easy to kill them all. Just avoid this one, it’s completely pointless and ugly.

[User added a rating.]

Two of the worst, most poorly constructed rooms I’ve ever seen in Quake. More than anything, I’m confused. Is it supposed to be a DM map? It’s horrible as either and there is no exit. This is just awful.

Also, in response to Icantthinkofanickname, it’s not the first map to use water lifts, that was Shaft of the Soulless.

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

[User added a rating.]

Anoxia on The Quake Grave

I can’t really add much to what everyone has said above. It’s pretty bad. I do like the skateboard ramps in the first room though! :wink:

I think milkman has it right when he asks if this is supposed to be a DM map. I can’t honestly see how this was supposed to be a single player map.

[User added a rating.]